Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Menu...Wednesday?

Oh what a week. I really need to change some things in my life. I'm increasingly stressed out and really want to spend my time at home...but I can't yet! Ugh.

Anyway, on to the menu!

Monday - homemade pizza (we didn't eat it this weekend)
Tuesday - pulled pork (from the freezer) on homemade buns with rutabaga french fries.
Wednesday - crockpot sausage soup
Thursday - homemade beef-a-roni
Friday - dinner at our friends house
Saturday - oven fried chicken with rutabaga/turnip au gratin & roasted asparagus
Sunday - stir fried chicken and fried "rice" (really cauliflower :)

I'm hoping to have a few minutes to get my act together and get the rest of the 28-Day Challenge update out to you guys. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the stressed out feeling. Last month was crazy for us, I've been doing my best to regain focus this week, even if it means putting some items on hold. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete