Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Adventures of a Long Weekend

Sorry it's been so long, but I've been away. I left Friday to go to my 5 year college reunion and spend time with Friends. I had a great time, I really miss alot of those guys. I can't wait to see them again!



I drove home Sunday morning and spent the day Sunday helping my in-laws pack and move. Yesterday, I pretty much did nothing. We finally made it outside at about 10am (Hubby took the day off as well). Hubby mowed while I transplanted most of my seedlings out to the garden. I also planted some oregano and marjoram I picked up from freecycle last week. I hope to get some picks tonight.

By 1pm, we were on the road to my Mom's and spent the afternoon being lazy in the sun and helping them a bit in the yard and the garage. Came home to dinner with friends.

Overall, it was a very relaxing weekend, but also very tiring! Before I left Friday, I did manage to get ALL of the laundry done. Washed, dried, folded and put away. I got all of the ironing done, which was actually a tw0-day process as it has been building up for a few months really, and put that all away as well. It's like I have a new wardrobe again!

Today I am back to work and still don't like it much. I did have a couple of inspiring conversations with people I went to school with this weekend, but more on that later as well.

I don't know if I'll get a menu up this week or not. I haven't been to the store in a while and I'm really not sure what's in the freezer right now, so, I'll be working on the fly. Hopefully I'll have a few minutes to do some inventory and planning tonight. I do know I need to make bread, but that's about it!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend! I love the stairs, they look great and really go with the yellow of the house so nicely!

    ReplyDelete