Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Monday


Once again, I'm here for Menu Monday. I have been menu planning right along, I just don't always have the time to post!

Monday - homemade chicken bbq pizza
Tuesday - grilled chicken, corn (from the farm stand) and green beans (from the garden!)
Wednesday - pork shoulder roast
Thursday - spaghetti
Friday - dinner at my place! grilled chicken, corn (from the farm stand) and a big salad from my garden
Saturday - pulled pork sandwiches (from leftover roast)
Sunday - homemade pizza

Menu Monday is hosted at the HappyHousewife this week. Check out the other menus!

I forgot to set out the pizza dough Sunday before we went to church, so we didn't have pizza last night. I set it out in the fridge before I went to bed hoping it would be thawed by dinner tonight. If it's still frozen, we'll have chicken tonight and pizza tomorrow.

And, Hubby has a tentative job through a temp agency, though he doesn't have a start date yet. He also went to two interviews today and said they both went well. I am so very grateful that we've been blessed with multiple opportunities already AND that we are in a good enough position right now that he doesn't have to take whatever he can get first. He's had a couple opportunities at jobs doing mostly commissioned sales, but we've chosen to hold out for something a little more stable in this economy. Thanks for your prayers everyone, and keep up the good work!


No comments:

Post a Comment