Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Menu Monday - late again

I haven't done much in the way of menu planning this week because I really won't be home!

Monday - cauliflower soup
Tuesday - taking my sister out for a quick dinner (she's in college and I'll be in town :)
Wednesday - crockpot pulled chicken & mashed rutabaga (Hubby has practice and I have volleyball, so this will just sit and we'll eat it when we can!)
Thursday - I have an event to go to, so Hubby will have to fend for himself. There will probably be leftover soup. I put 2-1/2 quarts in the fridge last night!
Friday - Dinner at our house! Beef and broccoli stirfy (I think I may actually try and pin down a recipe for you guys this time!)
Saturday - homemade pizza
Sunday - dinner out for Mom's birthday

I'm not quite sure when we are going this weekend for my Mom's birthday, so that may be a little messed up in the end, but oh well!

And I know I still owe the noodle recipe, I have to find my camera cord!! I know it's not gone...I just can't find it right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment