Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Menu Monday - really, really late!

I've had my menu planned, I just could get it posted! Life's been busy and a little hectic lately, and blogging is unfortunately not at the top of my priority list. I need to move it up though, I have GOT to get back into writing if I ever want to make it as a freelancer in the future. And establishing the routine and discipline to do it won't hurt either :)

Okay, here's my menu:
Monday - Chicken Nuggets & butternut squash fries. I am now in love with the nuggets I made!
Tuesday - spaghetti with meat sauce. I'm running out of my home-canned tomato sauce, I definitely won't make it through the end of the summer. I'm going to have to buy canned tomatoes and make more or break down and by canned sauce. Booh. I'm trying to stretch it out some more.
Wednesday - crockpot chicken thighs with broccoli (not really a recipe, I just through stuff together!) Hubby will be eating with egg noodles. If it's good, I'll try to remember what it was and post a recipe:)
Thursday - Shredded chicken (leftover from Shower on Sunday) with broccoli
Friday - dinner at neighbors
Saturday - creamy dijon pork chops with asparagus. I'll make Hubby a baked potato too.
Sunday - Chili (want to make some bread with this too)

Additional goals for the week include:
  • make breakfast sandwiches for Hubby
  • bread
  • cookies
  • low-carb crepes
  • low-carb hazelnut spread!! :)
For more menus, visit The Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment