As usual, last weeks plan wasn't followed to the letter, but having it there always helps! This week will be more of the same stuff. We don't always have a lot of variety, especially during the winter.
- M - Pork Chops in creamy mustard sauce with noodles and broccoli
- T - Spicy Chicken Nuggets with oven fries (didn't get these made last week, forgot to marinate the chicken!)
- W - Pork Loin Roast with veg in the crockpot
- Th - Tortellini with tomato sauce
- F - Dinner at Kira's
- Sa - Valentine's Day! We will probably be going out for an early dinner.
- Su - Spaghetti with meat sauce
Valentine's Day will be a little different for us this year. The Friday before, I am supposed to get both my profit-sharing bonus from work as well as our tax refund. Because of this happy event, we will be purchasing a carpet cleaner! Hubby and I have thought about this one quite a bit and decided it will definitely be a smart purchase, and we'll have the money then. So the plan for Saturday is to go out shopping, and I hope to stop for a lovely early dinner before heading back home. I have a coupon for Olive Garden, but we'll see where the day takes us! We haven't been out to eat in quite a while, and I think this will be nice for us. The rest of the money will be going towards paying off debt and building up our emergency fund.