The link in the title will take to to the CalorieCount breakdown of the nutrition info. Enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings (if served with a vegetable side).
|1||lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed|
|1||T olive oil|
|2||c chicken broth|
|1||small onion, diced|
|1||c white wine|
- Flour chicken and brown in a little olive oil.
- Remove from pan and brown onions*.
- Add broth, wine, scallions and rosemary.
- Bring to boil and let simmer until liquid is half the amount.
- Add chicken and simmer until thickened.
- Serve over noodles (or rice).
- *sometimes I add garlic because we love it!