Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm It...

Sara at Hostage Negotiation tagged me to post my fourth photo from my fourth folder. Since I'm at work and almost all of the photos here are of garbage cans, I did you a favor and used my facebook photos.


This, I believe, is the top of my friend Jen Musbach's head. We're at the Lodge Bar in Columbus, the night after this year's OSU v. UM game. It was a lot of fun!

I don't know who to tag because no one but Sara reads this...I guess I'll tag Monica. She might get directed here at some point. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I think seeing pictures of garbage cans would be hysterically funny, lol!

    You mentioned exercise. There's a great blog called Melissashealthandfitness.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!

    I have thought about gardening too. I may first try growing tomatoes and green beans or something. But only in a container at first as I don't have time to do a raised bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, maybe I'll post a couple of pics from work too :)

    I'm going to be using the Square Foot Gardening method. I don't have a lot of time either, but this promises to be quick and easy. We'll see how it goes. Growing anything yourself is a good step, and they'll taste so much better than store bought veggies, I hope you well.

    ReplyDelete