Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Arrggh!

God, please make Monday over. Amen.

I've given up my snooze button for Lent, and let me tell you it has been a struggle already. I'll keep praying it'll get better. For now, I just want to go to bed.

But before I do, I had one final happy thought to share. I bought some A&W root beer for Hubby at the store today. A 12 pack of cans was on sale at 3 for $11. Not much of a sale, I know, but the boxes had $1 off coupons stuck on the end. Okay, I figured that would be good. I just put the pop in the stinking fridge and the stinking lady at the stinky grocery store forgot to take the stinking sticker off!! So now I'll take they yogurt back and get my $1.

I have put an email into Stonyfield (thanks Sara) to see if they can tell me it was a printing error, but now that I have the coupon issue as well, I think I'll just head over there tomorrow during lunch or maybe after work.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment