Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu Monday


So last week's menu was all sorts-a screwed up, but, it's plan, it's not set in stone. I did get to make a yummy bbq chicken pizza last night, so that was good. And I honestly don't remember at all what we had Thursday. That's probably not good. Oh well, hopefully next week will be better!

Monday - Pork chops, asparagus and cheesy-noodles of some sort
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Spicy chicken nuggets and baked potato wedges
Thursday - Red Lentil Curry (I'm going to try again with this one)
Friday - Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots
Saturday - Roasted Chicken and vegetables
Sunday - Pizza

There is one little caveat to all of this. Pork loin is on sale at one of the local stores this week. If I get to the store to get a pork loin roast, I will probably add that in and then use up the leftovers. I'll update if I get to all the stores I plan to shop!

For more Menu Monday posts, visit orgjunkie and browse through Mr. Linky.

ps. I shredded my finger tip this morning while doing dishes, on a box grater. So, the giant bandaid on my finger is making typing a little tricky today. Please forgive any typos on my part. Thanks, and have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment