Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu Monday


Again, last week's meal plan was more of a starting point, not followed closely :) But luckily the weather was crappy this weekend, so I got to spend some time inside, working on the kitchen mostly. I made bread, roasted a chicken for the week, made blueberry muffins, cleaned (a bunch!) and a bit more that I don't really remember. We also got to grill out twice! It wasn't anywhere near warm enough to eat outside, and we did get rained and snowed on a bit yesterday, but it was completely worth it!

Unfortunately, that means I didn't get anything done outside. According to my planting schedule, I'm supposed to have my beans in the ground this weekend. Not gonna happen. Also, my parents are coming this weekend to help me build my raised beds. I don't even have half of the ivy gone, let alone the stones cleaned out of the dirt. I haven't finished building my soil sifter (though I did buy nails, woohoo, I can at least get that done). I'm just hoping and praying the weather this week will be on my side.

I also haven't really thought about my menu much. I'm coming up with it here on the spot at work, which is probably why I keep deviating :) I also discovered this weekend that I need to start planning for weekend lunches too. Wow, this post really makes me seem behind, how depressing. Anyway, on with the menu.

Monday - pot roast, potatoes and carrots (already in the crock pot)
Tuesday - chicken tacos
Wednesday - pork chops
Thursday - spaghetti
Friday - at Nathan & Kira's
Saturday - ribs, etc. (family over for my birthday!)
Sunday - pizza

Check out more menu plans at www.orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment