Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Menu Monday


For some reason, as the weather gets better, it's getting harder and harder for me to stay organized inside the house. However, I keep trying.

Monday - tacos
Tuesday - homemade chicken nuggets, oven fried potatoes and possibly a veggie of sorts...
Wednesday - pot roast
Thursday - pork chops, fried potatoes and, again, a possible veggie
Friday - chicken, potatoes and asparagus on the grill or, if it's raining, oven fried chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus
Saturday - ribs and whatever Hubby makes, his day
Sunday - homemade pizza

I haven't gone to the grocery yet this week, which is why I don't know much about the veggies. And, if I don't make it tomorrow at lunch, we won't be eating chicken on Tuesday!

Check out more Menu Mondays at www.orgjunkies.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment