Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Adventures with Rain

So this morning I was doing dishes and thought I heard a dripping noise. I couldn't pin-point where it was coming from, but it was raining outside and I just figured it was a noise from out there as my house is not very sound-proof. WRONG. A few seconds later I heard drips landing on the kitchen floor.


There used to be a wood stove in our kitchen and the area where the chimney is has been capped off. It is now dripping from three different places (you can almost see one in the pic above). The dripping noises I heard earlier was from inside the chimney. Awesome.

I put a bucket down and I'm praying that the kitchen won't be a mess when I get home. Sounds like I'm getting up on the roof this week. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Ang. *hugs* I'm sorry! At least Saturday will be a nice day to do it!

    ReplyDelete