Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Monday


Last week I completely skipped menu planning, and it was difficult. Hopefully I'm back on track this week.

Monday = pork roast with potatoes and carrots (already in the crockpot at home!)
Tuesday = pulled pork sandwiches from leftover roast and rolls from mom's house this weekend!
Wednesday = grilled chicken
Thursday = potato soup (I know it's a little past soup season, but I love it and I miss it!)
Friday = leftover night (Hubby's going to be gone)
Saturday = more grilled chicken and veggies
Sunday = ribs (still haven't made the ones in the freezer!)

I'm also planning on a pot of chili sometime this week. I also have to make bread and maybe roast another chicken...all the while working on my garden. I'm almost glad it's going to be a rainy week :)

For more menus visit orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment