Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Menu Monday (Tuesday)


No pictures yet, sorry. I spent most of last night on the couch with a terrible headache. It wasn't quite a migraine, but it was close. And it didn't go away, it's still hanging around this morning. Ugh. I'm hoping the rain today will cure what ails me :)

But, I will manage to get my menu up this week!

Monday - tacos made with leftover pork roast (from the freezer)
Tuesday - breakfast for dinner! Eggs, bacon and potatoes (made with leftovers from the grill Sunday)
Wednesday - Pork chops with asparagus and couscous
Thursday - potato soup (didn't get it made before)
Friday - burgers on the grill
Saturday - we may or may not be doing dinner with Kira...to be decided
Sunday - pizza

For more menus, visit orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment