Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Rainy Sunday

Compared to yesterday, today is cold and rainy. But, it was good as my house needed some TLC.


I started the day (after Hubby made me breakfast :) browning some burger and stew beef for chili. I made a crockpot full of chili and started some bread dough. Then we went to visit my family and share some bulbs with my Mom! She also got me some beef bones so I can make beef broth, woohoo!

When we got back, I put a chicken in the oven. I'm hoping to make some chicken salad still tonight if it cools enough too.

I got a pineapple and cut that up. I definitely need more practice, it's not something I would say was easy for me at all. But Hubby will eat it and it's good for him, so I buy them even though they're shipped from the other side of the world and I cut them, even though it is nearly impossible! I also chopped up some peppers and onions and put them in the freezer for easy use during the week.

And I'm also working on four loads of laundry. I did some general pick up all over and washed about three loads of dishes! Busy day inside, but very productive and will help during the week. I just wish I was able to get some cookies made. I was also planning on making a lasagna for the freezer, but realized I don't have all the ingredients only after I returned from my quick trip to the store. Oh well. There's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment