Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

One tired treehugger

I am pooped. It was a gorgeous weekend filled with lots of good, productive work. But Lord am I tired. I spent almost every minute of this weekend (including Friday night) outside. It was 80 plus degrees the whole time, and it still is. I got a lot done and I'll have pics hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I planted some in the garden and Hubby and I planted two flats of annuals all around. We're just hoping it won't get cold again. It's still really early for us here in NW Ohio!

Just wanted to check in, let you all know I'm here. Hopefully I can stay awake to make it through the day. I'm sore, I'm tired and the weather is wreaking havoc with my sinus issues and my head is going to explode.

The good news is that I got a bunch of boxes of canning jars, even some really big ones. I think I'm done accumulating jars, woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment